Tuesday

11/2/09 & 11/3/09

Sorry I missed a day, but like so many others, I'm sick again. I stayed home Monday in an attempt to feel better for the rest of this busy final week of the term, but alas, I still feel quite yucky. Oh well, as long as I have no fever I'll assume it's just another regular head cold. Right?

To recap from yesterday with Mr. Ramsten:

11/2/09
Freshmen:
Copied new vocab words. Checked who had brought finished rough drafts. Talked about introductions and conclusions.

AP Lit:
You were to have chosen one of the options listed... #1) work on essays due Wed. #2) bonus "Walter Mitty" assignment for extra credit or #3) get a head start on reading "Gorilla, My Love" for your homework.

And today:

11/3/09
Freshmen:
Some revision techniques-- SOS, tight writing, etc.
HW: Keep working on SSR book projects: due by Thurs.

AP Lit:
On demand, in class, AP Style essay on "Gorilla, My Love" and Catcher. Due today.
HW: Final draft of Alienation Essay with Metacognition due tomorrow. (...unless you made individual alternate arrangements with me.)

No comments: