Friday

11/20/09

Sorry I missed you guys today. (Lucky first period got me for the first few minutes until my sub showed up!) Unfortunately, my kids still aren't feeling 100%, and my husband now has the cold we've all been passing around. Since he's the one who takes care of our kids on weekdays, he needed me to stay home and take care of everyone today. I hope things went smoothly in my absence.

Freshmen:
Took the vocab quiz.
Copied the new vocab words. (Since next week is a short week, I gave you the words today, so you'd be ready for the quiz next Wednesday.)
Quiet SSR reading time.
HW: Read Chapter 2 in LOTF and complete reading notes-- (use the back side of Ch.1 notes.) For the quotes on your notes (ha! that rhymes!) find passages that show the boys maturity or immaturity.

AP Lit:
Took the vocab quiz.
Took notes on Satire terms.
HW: Read "A Modest Proposal" and compete the study questions. We'll discuss these on Monday.

No comments: