Monday

AP Lit: Reynoldshigh.net Log-in Procedure and Assignment

Important Assignment for AP Lit Students! Follow the instructions below. This must be completed by Monday, November 29th in order to receive credit.

1. Go here:
reynoldshigh.net log-in page

2. Log in:
Your user name is First name(dot)Last nameGraduation year and your password is your student ID number.
So, if I were a student logging in I would be: Courtney.Peterson1994
(Yes, I graduated from high school in 1994. I know. I'm getting so old.)

3. Complete Assignment:
From this account, send me an email at: CPeterson@reynoldshigh.net
Include in your email a message to the effect of:

Hi Mrs. Peterson, 
I found the page and logged on just fine. Thank you so much for the clear instructions. I just wanted to tell you that you are the best teacher I've ever had and your class is my very favorite. I hope you are having a great day.

Or, you know, something like that to let me know you were able to log on.

In addition to simply sending this message, you need to also send an attachment of a paper you have typed for my class. It could be our most recent Expectation Essay, or our first Character Analysis Essay or your Modern Day Holden assignment, even. I just want to make sure that you can correctly send an attachment.

4. Bookmark the log-in page, from step 1. (If you are on your own computer...)

WHY? This is the email address you must use to submit electronic copies of all future major writing assignments. Paper copies of essays will still be expected on the appropriate due date, as well. Receiving electronic copies of major assignments will not only allow me to check for plagiarism much more easily, but will also allow students who choose to be absent on due dates to submit them on time. All papers submitted and time-stamped after the due date will have points deducted unless individual arrangements have been made in advance for an alternate due date.

No comments: