Tuesday

Welcome to 2nd Semester!

Hi kids. We're halfway through and hopefully you're ready to take on the last two terms. Before you know it it will be Spring Break!

2/1/2010
I'm so sorry I wasn't with you today, but I decided to stay home in an attempt to kick this lingering cold. In my absence, here's what you accomplished:

Freshmen: Made posters of last semester's vocabulary words. These may just come up on a end of the year final exam, so be reviewing them regularly.

AP Lit: Looked back through Trifles to find lines that may have multiple meanings, depending on how they are expressed. I'll collect your ideas on this and your responses to A Jury of Her Peers tomorrow.

2/2/2010
Freshmen:
I assigned new seats, gave you new vocabulary words, and talked about how new SSR books need to be a biography or a work of non-fiction. Vocab quiz will be on Friday.

AP Lit:
We discussed Trifles and Jury-- which we preferred, why and titles. Also , discussed the ideas you came up with yesterday.
HW: Read Introduction to Greek Tragedy for tomorrow.

No comments: