Wednesday

5/19/2010

Freshmen:
Updated our R&J notes with 3.1, then continued reading Act 3. (Poor Juliet...)

AP Lit:
First, we chose dates for the Final Exam.
Period 3's final will be on 5/26 and 5/27
Period 6's final will be on 5/25 and 5/26
To help you prepare for Part 1 of the Final Exam, here is a link to all of the notes we took on Poetry Terms.

Then, you each told me the title of the poem from our text (pages 565 to 635) that you would like to explicate/analyze on day 2 of the final exam. If you were absent and have not given this information to me, you need to do this ASAP so that I can be sure and have a copy of the poem for you on test day.

Finally, I handed out a copy of "anyone lived in a pretty how town" by e.e. cummings. Your job is to read closely and take notes on this poem. We will be discussing it in class tomorrow, and I will collect the notes you've prepared on this poem.

No comments: