Thursday

4/8/2010

Freshmen:
Finally, the big test I've been telling you about for well over a week. Hopefully, you all studied and when I score them tomorrow I will be pleasantly surprised at your Greek Mythology prowess.

AP Lit:
Last day of reading R &G Are Dead together. We got (mostly) to the end of Act 2. Thanks so much to Marty and Josh for reading the part of Rosencrantz to my Guildenstern. You guys did such a great job!
HW: Please finish reading the play for next Tuesday. As you do, think about possible topics you could write about for a comparison essay between Hamlet, Death of a Salesman and Ros & Guil).


Also, if anyone is just completely bored on Friday since you have no school, feel free to come on over to my classroom and help grade the matching and multiple choice on the mountain of mythology tests I have awaiting me! (Nice alliteration, huh?)

If you're not completely bored, I'm glad. I hope you have a fantastic four day weekend of fun.

No comments: